Programme Educational Objectives:
- PEO1: To excel in different fields of electronics and communication as well as in multidisciplinary areas. This can lead to a new era in developing a good electronic product.
- PEO2: To increase the ability and confidence among the students to solve any problem in their profession by applying mathematical, scientific and engineering methods in a better and efficient way.
- PEO3: To provide with a good academic environment to the students which can lead to excellence, and stress upon the importance of teamwork and good leadership qualities, written ethical codes and guide lines for lifelong learning needed for a successful professional career.
- PEO4: To provide with a solid foundation to students in all areas like mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problems and also to pursue higher studies.
- PEO5: To expose the students to the state of art technology so that the student would be in a position to take up any assignment after his graduation.