Dr. R. Prabhakar
Head of Department
Ph.D. (ECE, JNTUA), M.Tech (ECE), B.Tech (ECE)
Dr. Rachapudi Prabahakar, obtained Ph.D in the field of VLSI in the year of 2017 from JNTUA, Andhra Pradesh, India. He did his M.Tech with the specialization of Digital Systems and Computer Electronics (DSCE) in JNTU College of Engineering Anantapur (JNTU Campus) in 2005 and he did his B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE) from G Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool in 1995. He is working as Professor of ECE Department in Malla Reddy Institute of Technology and Science, Maisammaguda, Kompally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India since 1st March, 2021 to till date. He published more than 15 papers in National and International Journals and presented more than 10 papers in various Conferences in and outside of India. He is having total of 23 years of experience in teaching and has been worked in various Engineering Colleges in different positions from Assistant Professor to Vice Principal of the College. His area of interest is VLSI, Probability Theory & Stochastic Processes, Communications and Digital IC Applications
Total 23 Years of Experience in Teaching.Ratified from JNTUH in the month of Feb,2018 & JNTUA also in March,2016.
Working as Professor ECE in Malla Reddy Institute of Technology and Science, Maisammaguda, Kompally, Hyderabad since 1st March, 2021 to till date,
Worked as Professor ECE in Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus (Autonomous), Ibrahimpatnam, Hyderabad since 18 June, 2018 to 30th June 2020.
Worked as Professor of ECE & Vice Principal in Dr K V Subba Reddy Institute of Technology, Kurnool, since 01.07.2015 to 31.05.2018.
Worked as Associate Professor in Holy Mary Institute of Technology and Science, Bogaram, Keesara R R Dist from 01.07.2011 to 30.05.2015.
worked as Associate Professor in KITE, Edulabad R R Dist from 23.12.2009 to 30.06.2011
Worked as Associate professor in SKTRMCE, Kondair, Mahabub Nagar from 16-July-2007 to 4 –Dec- 2009.
Worked as Associate Professor in SSJ Engineering College, Mahabub Nagar from 03.12.2000 to 30.06.2007
Worked as Lecturer in SGIET, Markapur, Prakasam(Dist) from 20.12.1999 to 01.12.2000.
Specialization & Research
- 1. Dr, Rachapudi Prabhakar, “Recent Trends in Health Care about Blood Donors and Patents by using Artificial Intelligence and IOT”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technolohy (IJARET) , Vol 12, Issue 3, March 2921, pages: 481-486, ISSN: 0976-6480 (Print) and 0976-6499 (Online).
- 2. Dr, Rachapudi Prabhakar, “VLSI Design using Incremental Detailed Placement”, Journal of Innovation in Electronic and Communication Engineering, Vol 8(2), Jan-June, 2019, pages: 54-58. ISSN: 2249-9946.
- 3. R. Prabhakar, Dr. K.E. Sreenivasa Murthy and Dr. K. Soundararajan, “Incremental Detailed Placement for VLSI Design”, SSRG International Journal of VLSI & Signal Processing (SSRG-IJVSP) , Vol. No.13, Issue No.1, Nov-Dec, 2015, Pages.01-06. ISSN: 2394-2584.
- 4. R. Prabhakar, Dr. K.E. Sreenivasa Murthy and Dr. K. Soundararajan “Optimization of Placement for Modern VLSI Design”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. No.13, Issue No.2, Aug, 2011, Pages.34-37. ISBN: 978-93-80746-54-4.
- 5. R. Prabhakar, Dr. K.E. Sreenivasa Murthy and Dr. K. Soundararajan “Placement Migration based on Diffusion Process for Future VLSI Design” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Vol. No.2, Issue No.4, July-Aug, 2012, Pages.1181-1184. ISSN: 2248-9622
- 6. R. Prabhakar, Dr. K.E. Sreenivasa Murthy and Dr. K. Soundararajan “Optimized Routing Methods for VLSI Placement Design” International Organization of Scientific Research Journal of VLSI and Signal Processing, Vol. No.1, Issue No.3, Nov-Dec.2012, Pages.27-31. ISSN: 2319 – 4200, ISBN No: 2319 -4197.
- 7. Dr. R. Prabhakar “VLSI Design Using Incremental Detailed Placement” , National Journal of Innovations in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Vol. No.8(2), Jan-June, 2019, Pages: 54-58. ISSN: 2249-9946.
- 8. ICVCI-2011: International Conference on VLSI, Communication and Instrumentation, April 7th - 9th 2011,SGIET, Kottayam, Kerala, Organized by Dept. of ECE and Applied Electronics & Instrumentation in association with International society of Automation(ISA) & IETE, Kerala.
- 9. NCVSComs12: National Conference on VLSI, Signal Processing and Communications, Feb 10th to 11th, 2012, Vignan University, Guntur , Organized by Dept. of ECE, Vignan University in association with IETE Chapter, Vijayawada.
- 10. NCACT’12: National Conference on Advances in Communication & Technologies, Jan,9th to 10th 2012, Gitam University, Visakhapatnam, Organized by Dept. of ECE, Gitam Institute of Technology, Gitam University & Sponsored by DST & MoES, Govt.of India,New Delhi.
- 11. Waves2008: A National Conference, Feb 5th, 2008, Organized by ECE Dept. Sri Kottam Tulasi Reddy Memorial College of Engineering, Kondair, Mahabub Nagar Dist, A.P.
- 12. Elysium’12: A National Level Technical & Cultural Fest, March 15th to 17th, 2012, Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Science, Bogaram, Keesara Mdl, R RDist, A.P.