The library provides both demanding and anticipatory library services to the users. The services provided are:
1. Lending service: Books are issued to all students and faculty of the institute. The number of books issued are based on the category of the user. Students can keep the books for 15 days.
2. Reference service: Reference service is provided for queries from the available reference sources.
3. Current awareness service: This service is provided through the display of new books in new arrivals rack.
4. Text Book Service: Important and prescribed text books are kept in the text book section and also these books are issued for reference against the library membership card.
5. Photocopying service: Journal articles and other materials that are not lent out can be photocopied for a nominal charge using the reprographic facility available.
6. Inter library loan service: Books/journal articles that are not available in our library can be obtained from DELNET or other Online Services.
7. CDROM service: Library also maintains the CD’s received along with the books. The users can get them copied.
8. Newspaper service: Library subscribes 06 daily newspapers for the benefit of its users.
10. Internet service: All the reading halls of the central library are enabled and students can use their laptops in the reading halls for accessing the online documents subscribed by the library.
9. Question paper service: Old Question papers of all the Engineering, M.Tech, MCA & MBA examinations conducted by JNTUH University will be made available in soft & hard copy formats.